Monday, August 2, 2010

Soooo.. I'm a blogging Virgin.

Ok, so.. I'm a blogging virgin. I've never blogged before, so i don't even know if i am doing this correctly. I guess we will find out soon enough. I've read blogs, my Cousin and Aunt have a blog, so i know what they are I've just never created one before. So bare with me for a little while until i get the hang of this. 




A little about me...


I'm Fluffy ( or a harsher word is Fat). I'm Fabulous. I like myself for the most part, yes i wish i weighed less, but who doesn't want that? I'm 30 years old and i live in an apartment with my husband and our two kittens. I LOVE ANIMALS!  I work in the retail industry and tomorrow i start my 2ND job so that i can have a full 40 working hours. I'm so excited.
I just hope it doesn't wear me out! I like stupid things. Most things that are important to me are usually not things that would be important to other people.  For example: i have a quilt that I've had for maybe 6 years and i refuse to throw it out because its so soft and it smells like me. It has holes all over it and I've patched it up so much that it's not even considered a quilt anymore. I'm a purseaholic and makeupaholic. I'm not good with directions, i got lost one time going to my aunts and uncles ( that story will be in a later blog). I don't like driving to places i haven't been before. It freaks me out. The invention of the GPS has made my life only slightly easier. I'm one of those play by the rules people for the most part, I'm always early to parties or on time. I'm sure there's more and i could ramble on and on but you probably don't want to hear it. So i will save the rest for another post.  



2 comments:

  1. Well, it's about time. Hey cousin! Having blogged now, you've popped that cherry. ;)

    ReplyDelete